Hop-Tye Classic New York Turquoise is a beautiful design of bright turquoise swirls with a gray background on the back panel and turquoise straps. The Hop-Tye is a great meh dai that is suitable from birth due to the back panel being able to be adjusted in width and for extra head and neck support. This carrier can be easily worn apron style to shorten the back panel for little babies. With padding on the waist and wide shoulder straps, allows for a comfortable fit for every wearer. As the Hop-Tye has tie off shoulder and waist straps, there is no need to adjust between wearers making it a fantastic option for families. This is ready to go straight from their package and this carrier will last until your baby is approximately 18 months old knee to knee and the shoulder straps can be used to add extra seat for your baby making it last for 2 years appproximately.
The HOP-TYE® is a carrying aid from birth up to approx. 2 years. You can use the HOP-TYE® for front and back carrying. The detailed and illustrated carrying instructions being supplied with each HOP-TYE® show step by step how to tie our HOP-TYE®. You may order even our carrying instructions separately.
Special features of the HOP-TYE “Classic”
- The HOP-TYE has a rollable hood that can be used as a headrest for your baby.
- The extra-wide shoulder straps that can be fanned out and which consist of the carrier fabric (length approx. 220cm x 25 cm), and the padded waist belts provide for pleasant carrying comfort.
- The convenient drawstring serves for the easy lifting of the headrest when using the back carrier.
- The flexible base (20 to 40 cm) ensures the correct spread-squad position.
- The HOP-TYE® is suitable for a waist up to 160 cm (depending on the base width).
- The drawstring in the neck area allows for a perfect adjustment.
Design New York: 100% cotton COC (bio), tested for harmful substances
Washable up to 40°C