Hop-Tye Conversion New York Turquoise is a beautiful design of bright turquoise swirls with a gray background on the back panel and turquoise straps. The conversion has added features in comparison the the classic style including two points of seat adjustment for your baby with the top adjustments perfect for newborns to reduce the size of the back panel and as they are diagonal they assist with optimal positioning for your baby. The extra ‘bib’ below the waist straps allows you to tie off there without digging into your body and the other advantage is that you can also shorten the back panel in height. All of these additions offer more adjustability for your baby from newborn to beyond.
The Hop-Tye is a great meh dai that is suitable from birth due to all the adjustable features for your baby. With padding on the waist and wide shoulder straps, allows for a comfortable fit for every wearer. As the Hop-Tye has tie off shoulder and waist straps, there is no need to adjust between wearers making it a fantastic option for families. This is ready to go straight from their package and this carrier will last until your baby is approximately 18 months old knee to knee and the shoulder straps can be used to add extra seat for your baby making it last for 2 years approximately.
The HOP-TYE® Conversion is a carrying aid from birth up to approx. 2 years. You can use the HOP-TYE® Conversion for front and rucksack carrying. The detailed and illustrated carrying instructions being supplied with each HOP-TYE® show step by step how to tie our HOP-TYE®. You may order even our carrying instructions separately.
Special features of the HOP-TYE “Conversion”:
- A hood that you can use as a headrest when rolled or gathered.
- Side parts that can be gathered provide an even better pouch forming of the back panel.
- We shortened the length of the cushioned hip strap by about 10 cm for a more comfortable binding.
- The innovative tunnel variant prevents the tieback from slipping through the stopper when pulling, and vanishing in the tunnel.
- You can place the knot easily on the “bib”.
- Now there is also a loop on the inside of the strap for the hood if you want to “twist” the straps.
- Thanks to the diagonal drawstrings you can shorten the back panel so that your baby comes into the optimal spread squat position.
Design New York: 100% cotton COC (bio), tested for harmful substances
washable up to 40°C