The Blackline ‘Blue’ is a black carrier with vibrant blue across the zips, on the Manduca logo and down the stripes of the back panel. The advantages of the Blackline range is that they are made of soft organic cotton which is beautiful to touch and adds comfort for your baby. Manduca Baby Carriers can be used from a newborn (minimum 3.5kg) with either the inbuilt infant insert or the Manduca Size It to get the perfect seat for your baby. You can use it to toddler and beyond (20kg) and for added comfort, Manduca also make a seat extender for when your toddler grows.
Manduca Baby Carriers are exceptionally adjustable with a back panel that you can adjust the height via a zip to get a great fit for your baby and for the wearer you can either wear your straps crossed or normal, perfect fit adjusters and there are strap tightening options in both directions which makes for an easy option when back carrying. You can wear Manduca as a front, hip or back carry with your baby facing inwards.
- Blackline carriers are 100% organic cotton
- Endorsed by the Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Ergonomic seating for baby in the “M” position, which ensures baby’s hips, legs and back are in correct position to develop as nature intended.
- Suitable for carrying newborns (from 3.5kg) with a built in insert and up to pre-schoolers (20kg)
- Suitable for front, back and hip carry
- Shoulder straps can be worn straight or crossed over
- Extended back for extra support and discrete breastfeeding
- Integrated headrest/sun cover that can be tucked in when not in use
- Extra large waistbelt and shoulder straps for evenly spreading the weight
- Safety clip on the waistbelt to prevent accidental opening
- Non-toxic dyes, quality fixtures and straps
- PLEASE NOTE: Posted Manducas will be sent without box
- To qualify for the 3 year warranty you will need to register your manduca at My-manduca.de and retain your receipt as proof of purchase for the 3 year warranty period
- Selling on the Manduca: new owners need the proof of purchase (for the warranty to carry over) from the original owner
- Cannot be sold to customers in the UNITED STATES – patent restriction