Manduca’s Stretchy Wrap in Chocolate is a deep and rich brown that is both stylish and practical. A stretchy wrap is a long piece of material that you wrap around your body to wear your baby. As the material has stretch to it, you wrap it around your baby three times to ensure support and safety. It can be worn on your front (inward facing) or in a hip carry. With the front carry, you can pre-tie it for ease of use or tighten with your baby to get the best support.
It is a great option for newborns and little babies as it molds to their body and allows optimal positioning. Due to the length of the wraps, it fits most body types. It is easy to use and a fantastic entry baby carrier for beginners and beyond.
- Supportive and stretchy thanks to the special bi-elastic jersey (without elastane)
- GOTS certified and made from 100% organic cotton
- Tested for a weight from 3.5 -15 kg
- Comfort fit until approximately 9 kg (ideal for newborns and small babies)
- Suitable for front and hip carry positions
- Breathable and light: probably one of the lightest stretchy slings – with a weight of approx. 600 g only
- easy to tie – thanks to a contrast seam (as recommended by babywearing schools).
- One size: over 5 m long and 60 cm wide – fits all baby wearing parents
- Machine wash 40 °, dryer proof
- To qualify for the 1 year warranty you will need to register your manduca at My-manduca.de
and retain your receipt as proof of purchase for the 1 year warranty period
- Selling on the Manduca: new owners need the proof of purchase (for the warranty to carry over) from the original owner