Soul’s latest full buckle carrier AnoonA is an amazing design that can be used from newborn to toddler and beyond. AnoonA Lacre is a gorgeous rich maroon that will go with all occasions and wearers. With 5 different ways to wear the AnoonA (newborn, front, back, hip and forward facing), this is the baby carrier that can do it all.
Features of the AnoonA include:
– multiple adjustments of the seat to get the perfect fit for your baby including pull straps to cinch the seat on the back panel as well as 3 clip options for the seat in the waist belt.
– for newborns and smaller babies, you can adjust height of the back panel by pulling down on the shoulder straps
– padding in the back panel for neck support for your baby
– shoulder straps that can be crossed
– made from woven wrap material so it is soft and molds to your baby
– pocket on the waist band
– removable hood for ease of cleaning
- Weight recommendation: 3.2-20 kg (7-44 lb) approx
- Fibre: 100% woven cotton
- Adjustments: Completely adjustable panel; crossable shoulder straps
- Tested for: ASTM F2236
- Panel base width is adjustable from 7” to 15”
- Panel height is adjustable from 11” to 16”
- Body panel width is adjustable from 6.5” to 14.5”
‘Anoona’ (meaning ‘one without flaws’ in Kannada) is recommended for children from birth to toddlerhood. This all-cotton carrier offers 5 carry options – newborn, front, front facing out, hip and back carries. Its fully adjustable panel cinches at the shoulder, mid-panel and waistband to ensure perfect support to the child at all times. The foldable neck support at the top of the panel is ideal for newborns. Offering the option of crossed (‘X’) or straight (‘H’) shoulder straps, Anoona fits adults from petite to plus-sizes. Buckled shoulder straps also allow users to use this carrier for a hip carry. Little details like a small pocket on the waistband for your essentials and a removable hood ensure that both you and your baby can step out in comfort!
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.