Soul’s Onbuhimo Haze Linen comes as a elegant coffee/gray woven back panel and black and white interwoven shoulder straps to give an overall gray appearance. Soul’s Onbuhimo’s come with buckle shoulder straps and is made from a linen woven wrap making it a cooler and stronger option so it is perfect for older babies, toddlers and beyond.
Onbuhimo is a baby carrier that is similar to a soft structured carrier except it has no waist belt. The back panel is used to make a seat for your baby as it hammocks to put them in an optimal position. This carrier is worn as a high back carry and is great for older babies and toddlers as a quick babywearing option. It is also a comfortable option for pregnant women or anyone who dislikes having anything around their waist. It does take some adjusting to ensure it is comfortable as all of your baby’s weight is on your shoulders.
- Weight recommendation: 7-18 kg approx
- Fibre: 100% Linen
- Seat width: 45 cm
- Body panel height: 46 cm
- Adjustments: PFA + sliding back/chest straps
- Compliant with: ASTM F2236
Our signature linens are known for their natural anti-bacterial quality. They wick moisture away from your baby and are ideal carriers for hot and humid climates. These single layer linen ring slings are easy to use and maintain. They offer soft and sturdy support for newborns and toddlers alike. For optimal softness we recommend a wash and steam iron before use.
Soul Onbuhimo is a Japanese-inspired waistless buckle carrier with Perfect Fit Adjusters (PFAs) at the top of the shoulder straps. It is recommended for children who have sufficient torso control to support their heads and sit up independently. With its generously sized and contoured body panel and extendable webbing, it will fit a wide variety of body types of both adults and babies. It folds up small and is a perfect carrier to pop into your bag for a day out, offering you the flexibility of quick ups as well as comfortably padded support for longer carriers.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* You can spot-clean your Soul product as required. Please wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.