Tula’s latest baby carrier is an amazing design that has an option for every baby and family! Suitable from newborn without the need for an infant insert and an easy adjustment of the seat and back panel. As your baby grows and meets the requirements, you can move to the forward facing option and then back carry. This carrier will grow with your baby and their babywearing needs.
Bloom has an elegant pattern of florals against a dusty rose pink background. The pattern continues across the inner shell of the carrier, straps, waist belt and the detachable hood.
1. Every carry position your baby will need, including facing out
Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
2. Innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design
Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood.
3. Padded, adjustable neck support pillow
Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
4. Breathable & lightweight cotton
Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton that’s easy to clean and machine washable.
5. Padding where needed for extra comfort
Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable.
6. Waistband pocket and removable hood
Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities. Coordinating removable hood with snaps to support baby’s head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding baby.
* Before beginning to use the Explore Carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. We also suggests a weight range for the facing out position of 5.8kg – 10kg for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.