BABYWEARING AND YOU TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All our T&Cs refer to our website, your use of the website, our website content and all our products and services. Our use of ‘we’ ‘I’ ‘our’ ‘us’ refers to Babywearing and You and our current employees.
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- Colours may appear different on our website when viewed on different computers or mobile devices. If you are unhappy with your purchase when you receive it, please refer to our Refunds and Exchanges below. If necessary you can email email@example.com to get a photo of the carrier in natural light to assist with your decision.
Product Use and Care
- You agree to use all products as they were intended to be used and ensure that you follow the manufacture instructions.
- When using a baby carrier, it is your responsibility to follow the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe babywearing.
- It is also a requirement to follow all the manufacture guidelines in regards to the care of any of our products especially in terms of washing. All baby carriers will be sent with manufacture instructions about care.
- Must be received in full prior to shipping items.
- Payment is via Paypal, Credit Card or Afterpay.
- If arranging pick up, payment can be in the form of cash or Eftpos if negotiated prior to collection.
- Afterpay is now available on our website for all products. Afterpay is a service that allows you to purchase products and make four equal fortnightly repayments while you receive your product immediately. This service is external to Babywearing and You and for all their related Terms and Conditions please head to https://www.afterpay.com.au/buy-with-afterpay/
- For layby options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and product details that you would like to layby.
- All layby’s require a 20% non-refundable deposit and to be paid off within three months from date of deposit.
- Each layby will be negotiated with you in regards to payment instalment amounts and due dates (weekly or fortnightly payments) which will be put into our layby agreement and you will sign before starting the layby.
- Your layby will be cancelled if the above agreement is not meet and we will refund you all payments made minus the 20% non-refundable deposit.
- Item will be shipped once payment is made in full.
- As per ACCC guidelines, we do not refund any items due to a change of mind. However we do understand this occurs and we are willing to cancel any orders less a 10% restocking fee if contact is made prior to your order being sent.
- If your order has been sent, please see below.
Returns and Exchanges
- To be eligible for returns or exchanges, contact with Babywearing and You must occur within 14 days of purchase.
- Products must be in the same condition as when sent eg in original packaging with tags, not worn, washed or damaged in any way.
- If you want to return or exchange please contact us via email email@example.com with your invoice number, name and reason for return/exchange.
- Exchanges: will occur if above conditions are met, all additional postage is at buyers expense and any difference is paid by buyer prior to new item being sent.
- Refunds: Please note that we do not refund any items due to a change of mind as per ACCC guidelines. However we do understand that situations arise and we are willing to refund items less 20% restocking fee if order is received to above conditions. Postage is not refunded.
- All additional postage is at the buyer’s expense.
- We do not take any responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in transit.
- SIZING: Please choose your size carefully and if you have any questions about sizes please contact us for assistance. If you did choose the wrong size, you are able to exchange for the correct size if above product conditions are meet. All additional postage is at buyer’s expense.
Faulty or Damaged Items
- While we check all our products prior to sending, if an item is faulty or damaged please contact asap to arrange a remedy dependant on the issue.
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, invoice number and details about the item with a photo if possible
- It is at our discretion whether we will arrange a refund, replacement or exchange. Please note that this will also depend on stock availability.
- We do not offer a replacement or exchange on any products that have been damaged due to going against manufacture instructions.
- If the item is faulty/damaged, please follow our instructions about the remedy. If we are going to exchange/replace the item, please post it back to us and once received we will refund your postage.
- Some of our products come with a manufacture warranty, please follow instructions on how to access this as per instructions sent with product.
- We would like to assist you where we can so please contact us if you have any issues or concerns.
Purchased Kangatraining Classes and Babywearing Consultations
- All Babywearing consultations are valid for 6 months from date of purchase. If don’t used within the specified validity period, they will be forfeited.
- Kangatraining 5 Class Pass is valid for 3 months from date of purchase and Kangatraining 10 Class Pass is valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Kangatraining Unlimited passes are to be used within the time frame specified (eg 5 0r 10 weeks) with no further make up classes
- As per ACCC guidelines, refunds are not provided if you change your mind about services purchased.
- If you have extenuating circumstances (eg physical illness), please contact us at email@example.com to discuss potential options as soon as possible (within the validity date of your classes). Options are at the discretion of Babywearing and You and are not negotiable.
- We respect your privacy and all your personal information will only be used as per your instructions (eg to post your products or for our email subscription)
- We will not release your information to a third party without your permission
- In the case of public holidays we will post items the next available business day.
- If we go on holidays, our return dates will be visible on our Facebook page and on the shipping details in the checkout cart. All products will be sent express on the next day of our return. We will attempt to provide as much email communication as possible.
Shipping and Collections
- At this stage, we only ship within Australia.
- We have a flat shipping rate of $9 or FREE for orders over $150.
- Specials on shipping will occur at our discretion.
- All our shipping is sent via Australia Post Standard post with post tracking so that you can monitor your parcel. If you require signature on delivery please leave a comment in your order.
- We will endeavor to ship all orders the next business day however guarantee your order will be shipped within 2 business days.
- Delivery times average 3-4 days however we cannot guarantee Australia Post’s delivery times.
- We are unable to resend parcels without additional charge if your provided information was incorrect.
- All baby carriers will be sent without their box unless you purchase the baby carrier box option from our shop. This is to ensure fast delivery.
- Pick up can be arranged by negotiation. If you would like to collect your products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the product you wish to purchase and location of collection.
- Collection option is at our residence in Wynnum West.
- Times will be negotiated prior to collection.