Emeibaby make very special baby carriers that combine all the best features of a woven wrap, ring sling and full buckle baby carrier without the learning curve! The Emeibaby in Toddler Size was my go-to baby carrier in Kangatraining and day to day life with my eldest up until I stopped wearing her at 4+years.
I loved it because it still goes knee to knee for my daughter which helps distribute her weight (which was over 17kg), the shoulder and waist straps go tight enough so I can wear her in a high back carry comfortably. For someone that has had a bad back since being in a car accident, this is no small feat as I never had planned on wearing my girl for so long. But those times were special for bonding and sharing the world AND comfortable for us, so we are both happy! It gets the seal of approval from Miss 3.5 as it is ‘soft’ and ‘our rainbow carrier’.
The Emeibaby is also my preferred carrier for those babies that have’t discovered the love of babywearing yet. Something about the fit and positioning makes every baby happy (and often sleepy). For baby’s that scream in all other carriers and their parents are about to give up on babywearing, the Emeibaby can be their saviour baby carrier.
And of course it comes with lots of sleepy dust!
So what is so special about the Emeibaby?
It combines all the benefits and features of a woven wrap, ring sling and full buckle carrier without the skill level or learning time required. While it can seem a little daunting with the seat adjustment, most people master it after the first try! Made from woven wrap material, the back panel and seat is threaded through rings attached to the shoulder straps which allows the seat to be adjusted as your baby grows. It also has buckles for the waist and shoulder straps to get a great fit for all body shapes. Emeibaby was designed by a mum who struggled with a woven wrap and loved soft structured carriers however found that they did not fit her baby and so decided to find a great middle ground.
Which means your baby is held in the Emeibaby baby carrier in a position SAFE and COMFORTABLE for healthy and natural hip and spine development. There is no pressure on your baby’s back as the seat connects up to the shoulder straps rather than connecting to the back panel. This means that your baby doesn’t have pressure on their immature back muscles and their spine is in its natural, rounded position.
This is due to the ability to extend the seat width making it perfect from newborn to toddler and beyond. The weight restriction of the Baby/Standard size is to 15kg (easily would fit my 3.5 year old) and the Toddler Size goes to 18kg. The minimum weight restriction is 3kg which means that if your baby is smaller than you can start using it before the usual 3.5kg minimum of the majority of other carriers.
Features of the Emeibaby Baby Carrier:
- Custom fit to YOUR baby
- Allows for optimal positioning by achieving the ‘M Position’ of high knees, lower bum, supported and rounded back
- Hood provides additional head and neck support
- Shoulder, Waist and back/chest straps have buckles for easy use
- Curved and padded waist belt for ultimate comfort
- Woven Wrap material made from 100% organic cotton. In the Full option, the woven wrap material goes all over the carrier including the shoulder and waist belt whereas the Half option has woven wrap material on the back panel, seat and hood and cotton twill on the shoulder and waist straps.
- Rings are attached to the back panel and seat so you can extend or reduce the seat for your baby. This is a simple process that is only required when your baby grows and the material no longer goes knee crease to knee crease.
- Adjust to your baby as they grow (which happens regularly in their first year and beyond)
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 for foam shoulders
- Received ‘Very Good’ rating from the Oko-Test which is one of the best rating for baby carriers
Emeibaby baby carrier comes in two sizes STANDARD and TODDLER. Standard fits wonderfully from birth (3kg minimum) to 2-3 years and maximum of 15kg. The Toddler fits from 1 year to 18 months until 4+ years and maximum of 18kg.
For Emeibaby’s Instructional Video: Emeibaby Instructional Video
If you have any questions about Emeibaby, please contact me on email@example.com and to see our current range head HERE
Certified Babywearing Consultant