Ankalia’s Summit Poppies Sweet is a gorgeous design of poppies in cream and orange. Made from woven wrap material of a combination of cotton and tencel, it is soft upon first touch. The Summit is a perfect family baby carrier as there is no adjusting between wearers – you tie off the shoulder straps and you are good to go!
The Ankalia Summit Standard Size is a half buckle baby carrier with a buckle waist and tie off woven shoulder straps. The Summit can be used from newborn (3.5kg) well into toddlerhood. There is 3 seat width options on the waist belt and a customised height adjustment via straps. This means you can get the perfect fit for your baby now and as they grow.
- Fabric is 100% Australian designed and made in our Hobart Studio
- Dual adjustable waistband
- Panel adjusters to cinch or lengthen the body panel
- Waist buttons to cinch or lengthen the width of the waist.
- Firm and thick foam waistband that is comfortable and supportive
- Carrier comes ready to wear
- Removable Hood, featuring our iconic bird on brass button button
- Pleated Wrap strap arms
- Made from Cotton and Tencel, woven right here in Australia
Standard: The panel size is approximately 35.5cm wide and 43cm tall. This carrier should fit comfortably up to around 12-18 months old, depending on the height of your child. Suitable from birth or 3.5kg, our carriers are there as your baby grows and reaches those developmental stages of becoming a toddler.
For all instructions on how to use your Ankalia baby carrier, head HERE