The Manduca Pure Cotton ‘Royal Blue’ is a vibrant, deep blue throughout the carrier, along with two small white strips down the back panel. The advantages of the Pure Cotton range is that they are made of soft organic cotton which is beautiful to touch and adds comfort for your baby. Manduca Baby Carriers can be used from a newborn (minimum 3.5kg) with either the inbuilt infant insert or the Manduca Size It to get the perfect seat for your baby. You can use it to toddler and beyond (20kg) and for added comfort, Manduca also make a seat extender for when your toddler grows.
Shipping is FREE with this carrier!
Manduca Baby Carriers are exceptionally adjustable with a back panel that you can adjust the height via a zip to get a great fit for your baby and for the wearer you can either wear your straps crossed or normal, perfect fit adjusters and there are strap tightening options in both directions which makes for an easy option when back carrying. You can wear Manduca as a front, hip or back carry with your baby facing inwards.
- Manduca Pure Cotton is made of skin-friendly organic cotton making it a pleasure to wear.
- Carries baby in the “M position” – best for baby’s comfort and development*
- Endorsed by The Australian Physiotherapy Association, The Reflux Infants Support Association and The Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Reduced fatigue for wearer, with weight carried on the hip and more padding in the straps.
- Broad sitting base for baby while supporting thighs
- 100% certified organic cotton against baby’s skin
- Suitable for carrying newborns (from 3.5kg) with a built in insert and up to pre-schoolers (20kg)
- Baby’s back and neck are supported, and support extends as baby grows
- Integrated headrest/sunshade tucks away when not in use
- Two handed unclasp action of hip clips for extra security
- Please note your Manduca baby carrier is posted without it’s box to ensure quick delivery. If you would like it sent in it’s box, please add the baby carrier box option HERE.
- To qualify for the 3 year warranty you will need to register your manduca at My-manduca.de and retain your receipt as proof of purchase for the 3 year warranty period
- Selling on the Manduca: new owners need the proof of purchase (for the warranty to carry over) from the original owner
- Cannot be sold to customers in the UNITED STATES – patent restriction