Soul’s Onbuhimo Prism Fresh is a gorgeous design of various shades of green (and a blue) in vertical stripes. Soul’s Onbuhimo’s come with buckle shoulder straps and is made from a cotton material making it a cooler and stronger option so it is perfect for older babies, toddlers and beyond.
Onbuhimo is a baby carrier that is similar to a soft structured carrier except it has no waist belt. The back panel is used to make a seat for your baby as it hammocks to put them in an optimal position. This carrier is worn as a high back carry and is great for older babies and toddlers as a quick babywearing option. It is also a comfortable option for pregnant women or anyone who dislikes having anything around their waist. It does take some adjusting to ensure it is comfortable as all of your baby’s weight is on your shoulders.
- Weight recommendation: 7-18 kg (15-40 lb) approx
- Fibre: 100% cotton
- Seat width: 17.5 inches (45 cm)
- Body panel height: 18 inches (46 cm)
- Adjustments: PFA + sliding back/chest straps
- Compliant with: ASTM F2236
All the strength, airiness and rainbow gorgeousness of our beloved handwoven Prism wraps, also available as buckle onbuhimo carriers. Being 100% cotton twill, these fabrics are also very easy to launder and maintain. They are supportive without too much bulk. They have excellent grip and are very breathable and light. They are soft enough for tender skin and sturdy enough to comfortably carry toddlers.
Soul Onbuhimo is a Japanese-inspired waistless buckle carrier with Perfect Fit Adjusters (PFAs) at the top of the shoulder straps. It is recommended for children who have sufficient torso control to support their heads and sit up independently. With its generously sized and contoured body panel and extendable webbing, it will fit a wide variety of body types of both adults and babies. It folds up small and is a perfect carrier to pop into your bag for a day out, offering you the flexibility of quick ups as well as comfortably padded support for longer carriers.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.