Soul Sling’s linen woven wraps are amazing! 100% linen means support and a lightness that is great for hot weather. Merlot is is a gorgeous combination of red and burgundy (dark red) linen.
Soul linen wraps are cool and soothing to touch. With time and use they become buttery soft, with an almost silken smoothness that makes them the perfect choice for little babies. Despite their gentle good looks, they are also surprisingly strong and supportive. With good grip, minimal stretch and a slight bounce, these wraps will comfortably hold a bouncing toddler in a multi-layer carry too. Thin in hand, these are encouraging wraps for beginner wrappers. Experienced wrappers looking for a challenge will find that the differently coloured sides ensure very pretty finishes, with small, discreet knots.
- Weight recommendation: up to 25 kg (55 lb) approx
- Colour: soft brown on one side; white on the reverse.
- Fibre: 100% premimum linen
- GSM: 220 g/m2
Woven Wrap Lengths (All sizing mentioned are pre-wash)
Size 4 – 150 inches (3.8 metres) long and 29 inches wide
Size 5 – 169 inches (4.3 metres) long and 29 inches wide
Size 6 – 187 inches (4.75 metres) long and 29 inches wide
Size 7 – 216 inches (5.5 metres) long and 29 inches wide
Soul woven wraps are long, rectangular lengths of fabric that are wrapped around a baby and its caregiver. They promote skin-to-skin contact, help parents (and other close family members) bond with the baby and are perfect from birth to the toddler years. They provide you infinite carry possibilities and offer perfect support for your child as well as you. A gently loved wrap will last you more than one child.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* You can spot-clean your Soul product as required. Please wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing. Please note that the wraps are generously sized, as there will be shrinking for the first few washes.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.